Already have a license?
If you’re an educator or researcher who already has a license to CES EduPack and just needs to download and install the software, visit our Support pages.
Interested in licensing CES Selector?
CES Selector is typically available on an Annual license, covering a single year or multiple years.
The license can cover:
- Individuals, e.g., for use in a research project
- Research groups
- Courses or classes, e.g., for use in an advanced teaching project
- Departments or even campuses for use as a wider resource
Choose data and tools
CES Selector provides core functionality: the MaterialUniverse database plus tools to browse, search, chart, and select.
There are then a range of options which enable you to tailor your copy of CES Selector to your needs:
- Specialist data on polymers, metals, composites, additive manufacturing, medical applications, and simulation
- Optional tools: Eco Audit, Synthesizer, FE Exporters
- CES Constructor to build and edit your own CES Selector databases
For more details see ‘What is CES Selector?’.
Contact us to arrange a meeting and discuss your specific needs.
What does it cost?
The cost of CES Selector will depend on your choice of license, the options that you select for data and software tools, and the size of the project, class, department, or campus that you would like to support.
Contact us to arrange meeting. We’ll be happy to discuss your needs, define the right CES Selector package for you, and provide you with a quote.