- This event has passed.
Managing critical data in aerospace, defense, and energy
The Material Data Management Consortium (MDMC) is a collaborative project that brings together an international group of leading engineering enterprises with the mission of developing and applying materials information technology to maximize the value of materials engineering.
The MDMC was founded in 2002 by materials-oriented corporations and government agencies and is now in Phase IV, delivering proven benefits to members, including:
- Apply best practice to manage all aspects of the materials data lifecycle
- Increase the quality, integrity and traceability of materials data
- Benefit from shared experience and investment; a cost-effective, low-risk solution
- Apply tools to aid materials engineering productivity: save time and cost, increase competitiveness
- Maximize returns on materials data: deploy it where it is needed