Active Learning: How to engage students in materials education
August 27, 2019 at 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm BST
Presented by Dr. Kaitlin Tyler
- This event has passed.
Are you teaching materials courses in engineering, science, or design? Active learning provides multiple avenues for students to interact with the course content, helping to improve student engagement. In this webinar, we’ll explore tools and resources to help you implement a more interactive teaching approach across education levels and disciplines.
What you will learn
- Learn more about active learning and some of the science behind it
- Discover how to implement active learning without taking time away from research
- See how CES EduPack and associated resources can be used for active learning activities in materials courses, within and outside the classroom.
Who should take part?
- Educators who are interested in incorporating active learning into their classrooms
- Educators using CES EduPack who are interested in seeing how the software and resources can be used in an active learning setting