Making the right materials and process choices for aerospace applications is challenging, particularly with the expanding range of possibilities offered by new additive manufacturing technologies. In this webinar, we’ll demonstrate software tools and data resources that can help, focusing on the needs of university researchers and teachers.
Who should attend?
- University teachers/professors
- Researchers and engineers
This webinar is not meant for students.
What you will learn:
- Learn from a real case study: an Invar alloy for aerospace applications: as-cast vs additively-manufactured
- See the latest GRANTA Selector software in action, along with the Senvol Database™ for additive manufacturing materials
- Find out how to compare materials, establish performance indices for aerospace applications, and select the right process