- This event has passed.
What does it take to achieve material intelligence?
This Seminar is open to anyone with an interest in materials information and its applications in areas including: additive manufacturing, materials engineering, the digital twin, product development, the supply chain, quality, purchasing, warranty, and meeting environmental and regulatory objectives. Share problems and experiences with colleagues from other engineering enterprises, hear and discuss industry cases studies, and ask questions about the latest materials information technology and best practice.
- Learn how your organization could be more effective in developing and applying materials knowledge
- Hear practical examples: how to save time and cost, enable innovation, and reduce risk
- Find out about implementation challenges and how they are overcome
- Join focus sessions on materials selection, additive manufacturing, restricted substance, simulation, and more
- See demonstrations of the latest materials software, including new tools to manage the workflows associated with materials data
Granta Design User Meeting
The Granta Design Chinese User Meeting is open This event is open to current users of GRANTA MI or CES Selector software. In addition to providing training on how to get the most from the software, the UGM is the ideal forum for networking and sharing experiences with other users, learning about the latest software developments and planned enhancements, asking questions about best practice, and providing your feedback and input to the Granta development team.
What did Previous attendees think?
“Very interesting discussions with members from the industry”
“Very useful to network with like-minded companies”
“Excellent seminar, very well organized and presented information”
“The User Group meeting is the perfect form for giving key stakeholder colleagues an in-depth introduction to GRANTA MI”
Hilton Shanghai Hongqiao
No. 1116 Hong Song East Rd.
Granta User Dinner
Details to be confirmed