What did Previous attendees think?
“Very interesting discussions with members from the industry”
“Very useful to network with like-minded companies”
“Excellent seminar, very well organized and presented information”
“The UK User Group meeting is the perfect form for giving key stakeholder colleagues an in-depth introduction to GRANTA MI
What does it take to achieve material intelligence?
This Seminar is open to anyone with an interest in materials information and its applications in areas including: additive manufacturing, materials engineering, the digital twin, product development, the supply chain, quality, purchasing, warranty, and meeting environmental and regulatory objectives. Share problems and experiences with colleagues from other engineering enterprises, hear and discuss industry cases studies, and ask questions about the latest materials information technology and best practice.
- Learn how effective management and use of information about engineering materials saves time and cost, enables innovation, and reduces risk
- Hear practical examples from speakers in industry: how implementing ‘material intelligence’ is delivering business benefit to organizations like yours
- See demonstrations of the latest materials software, including new tools to manage the workflows associated with materials data.
Granta Design User Meeting
This event is open to current users of GRANTA MI or CES Selector software. In addition to providing training on how to get the most from the software, the UGM is the ideal forum for networking and sharing experiences with other users, learning about the latest software developments and planned enhancements, asking questions about best practice, and providing your feedback and input to the Granta development team.
- Learn how to get more from Granta tools for materials information management, and materials decision-making
- Hear about the latest and future product developments
- Share experience with other users and get your questions answered by Granta experts
- Meet the Granta Product Management team and give feedback and key requirements
- See how the Granta user community benefits from Granta joining the ANSYS family.
- The MTC, Alex Morrison – Advanced Research Engineer
- GKN Aerospace, Linda Squillaci – Materials Engineer
Warwickshire CV3 2AB
£115.00 inc VAT per night
Rate includes breakfast and parking.
Reduced rate rooms are available until Tuesday, October 1.
To book, call 02476 450535 and quote “ANSYS” to receive the reduced rate.
Granta User Dinner
Open to all Granta software users only. Please join us for a relaxed evening at the beautiful Coombe Abbey for drinks, food and informal networking.
Drinks Reception: 6:30pm
Warwickshire CV3 2AB