The Business Value of Materials Data Management – an Aerojet Case Study
June 27, 2019 at 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm BST
- This event has passed.
For maximum return on investment from your materials testing and qualification programs, you need to securely and traceably manage the entire materials data lifecycle, from capture to use in design. We’ll introduce industry best practice, developed by the Material Data Management Consortium (MDMC) and embodied in the GRANTA MI system. Our guest speaker, Terry Wong, Principal Engineer at Aerojet will share how they gain efficiencies by managing their test data and analysis programs.
What you will learn
- Hear why materials information management is a critical technology in aerospace R&D and product development: for alloys, composites, additive manufacturing processes, and more
- Learn industry best practices for managing data from test lab to design, ensuring consistency and control, as defined by the Materials Data Management Consortium (MDMC)
- See how Aerojet supports an efficient, traceable materials testing and analysis process
- Support robust qualification processes
- Demonstrate a return on investment and make the business case for materials information.
Who should take part?
- Senior Managers in Aerospace R&D and Product Development
- Directors and Managers of Materials Engineering, Test Data Programs in Aerospace
- Materials experts
- Qualification engineers