To develop an optimal product you need to couple optimal design with optimal materials selection. CES Selector has for years been the industry standard materials selection software. Coming soon, GRANTA Selector 2020 is the successor to CES Selector, with a fresh look and enhanced functionality – including improving the all-important connection between materials decisions and your design and simulation tools. Join us to see GRANTA Selector 2020 in action in a materials selection case study.
What you will learn
- What is GRANTA Selector, the successor product to the industry-standard CES Selector for materials selection?
- How to ensure optimal material selection: see a case study
- What’s new for 2020: for example, an enhanced and restructured metals database for selection and equivalency studies
- How to export materials data for use in a wide range of simulation codes
- ANSYS users will see new integration with ANSYS Workbench.
Who should take part?
CES Selector users – find out what’s new for you in the upcoming GRANTA Selector 2020.
Product design and development engineers – see how to apply the standard tool for optimal materials selection.
Simulation analysts – see how save time by screening materials options before performing simulation, and quickly finding the data you need.