Finding plastics for safety-critical applications
Guest speaker: Nick Visser from UL Prospector
Watch this webinar to see new capabilities to support plastics selection, particularly for safety-critical applications.
In this webinar you will:
- Understand how a systematic approach to plastics selection reduces risk and cost and leads to optimal products
- Learn about the value of the UL Prospector Plastics and Yellow Cards data, particularly for safety-critical applications in sectors such as electronic products and components
- See case studies showing practical applications: e.g., meeting performance criteria for a particular thickness; finding drop-in replacements; or identifying colorants – all while ensuring safety criteria are met.
- GRANTA MI users – find out how you can access the new Prospector Plastics and UL Yellow Cards data module
- Not yet a GRANTA MI or CES Selector user? Find out how you could use these tools for plastic decision-making.
Who should attend?
- Any individual involved in selection and approval of materials to be used in products – for example, materials engineers, design engineers, research scientists.
- Any individual concerned with, or responsible for, product safety – particularly in sectors such as electronic products, where plastics are widely used.