Quickly validate your choice of materials
Guest speaker: Laurent Cruaux from Brush
Watch this webinar to hear how Brush Electrical Machines Ltd, a leading electrical equipment manufacturer, uses its material intelligence to quickly validate its choice of materials, improving product performance and reducing costs.
Watch this webinar to hear how Brush has used CES Selector to supplement its materials expertise to:
- Confirm whether they are using the best or most appropriate materials
- Focus development effort on the most promising material candidates
- Implement a material change that achieved a 30% cost and 40% weight reduction
- Evolve and innovate their products through intelligent selection of materials.
Innovation is key to staying ahead in industry. And materials have a large impact on a product‘s performance and perception. But identifying the best material for an application is easier said than done when you are faced with a multitude of potential materials and processes. How do you ensure you keep introducing new ideas and materials in areas which will most benefit your company?
This webinar will cover methodologies and tools which can help you quickly validate whether you are using the right materials and increase the material innovation potential of your company. Laurent Cruaux from Brush will present his expertise in this area and give practical examples of using CES Selector from Granta to improve product performance and reduce costs.
What you will learn
- Quickly identifying material-process candidates
- Validating the performance of existing material and process combinations
- Focusing development effort on the most promising paths
- Justifying the benefits to project stakeholders