3 Essential Steps to Materials-enable PLM, CAD, and CAE
We’ll take you through the three essential steps of: managing your materials data, integrating it into your business processes, and future-proofing your investment.
Guest speaker: Yuri Kapustin, Northrop Grumman
How do you ensure that your PLM system or CAD/CAE software uses the right material definition to support product development? Handling engineering properties is difficult enough, but we also need to link in datasets such as descriptions of the different available grades or processing options, or supplier information. Watch this on-demand webinar and we’ll take you through the three essential steps of: managing your materials data, integrating it into your business processes, and future-proofing your investment.
What you will learn
- Find out how to access and use accurate, up-to-date materials data in PLM, CAD, and CAE; ensure consistency while saving time
- See why it’s imperative to manage the product and material lifecycles independently, yet in synchronization with each other
- Learn about the latest tools for supporting a model-centric approach to product engineering
- Watch a demonstration of these capabilities, with the latest integrations for 3DEXPERIENCE, Teamcenter, Windchill, CATIA, Creo, NX, ANSYS, and Altair
- Benefit from the experience of leading engineering organizations, and then plan your enterprise’s materials strategy with confidence.
Who will benefit?
Decision makers: VP Product Engineering, VP Process Improvement, Director Engineering/PLM IT, and Senior Manager Materials Engineering.
Influencers: CAE Analysts, Materials Engineers, CAD Designers, and Engineering/PLM IT Project Managers.