How to minimize trial-and-error in additive manufacturing qualification
Understand how best practice AM data management and simulation can help you optimize the AM process with full traceability and support digital thread and digital twin
Guest speakers: Brent Stucker & Zack Francis, ANSYS
Granta and ANSYS have partnered to provide powerful combined solution for Additive Manufacturing simulation and data management. In this on-demand webinar, with guest speakers Brent Stucker and Zack Francis, from ANSYS, see the first phase of our joint solution along with the roadmap for further development.
What you will learn
- Understand how best practice AM data management and simulation can help you optimize the AM process with full traceability and support digital thread and digital twin
- Learn how to set-up AM process simulation models using ANSYS
- Apply automatically-generated simulation material models, supported by complete pedigree information from GRANTA MI
- Validate simulation and calibrate AM processes through effective comparison of simulation results with empirical tests
- Hear about best practice for managing process data from the entire AM lifecycle, including powders, builds, parts, tests, and simulation.
Who will benefit?
- AM project managers
- AM specialists
- Key stakeholders in engineering management, such as VPs, manufacturing engineers, materials engineers, and simulation engineers.