- This event has passed.
How often do you resort to using a preferred, ‘workhorse’ material? It’s very typical and understandable for companies to rely on materials that they know well, where they are confident of performance in service, and have a secure supply chain. With materials and products constantly evolving, can you always be confident that this is the right decision? In this webinar, we’ll show you how CES Selector helps you to check and validate your choice of material at the start of the process, before you commit to a design.
What you will learn
- Learn, through an industrial case study, how to check and validate your choice of material in the early stages of a project using the CES Selector software
- See how you can identify alternative materials and avoid expensive design and redesign iterations
- Understand how to confirm when your current preferred materials are good choices; you can avoid wasting time looking for better alternatives that don’t exist
- See how to justify your choice of material to stakeholders
- Discover options for focusing development on the most appropriate materials, saving time and cost
Who should take part?
- Material specialists, product engineers, product designers, R&D and innovation staff in general manufacturing, consumer products, consumer electronics, medical and healthcare, automotive, aerospace, or sports goods.