- This event has passed.
Solving materials issues is not just about having data – you need the tools to help you compare, analyze, and visualize that data. Using CES Selector, you can explore and understand the benefits and limitations of the different material options and communicate your findings to non-experts in a compelling and engaging format. In this webinar, we’ll help you solve real materials problems – in particular, the need not only to find the right materials data, but to compare and visualize it to empower decision-making, collaboration, and communication.
What you will learn
- Learn how to readily compare materials, identify candidates for a target application, and understand their benefits and limitations
- See how the charting tools in CES Selector transform material datasheets (grids of data) into a format that can be easily understood by non-material experts
- View a case study demonstration in which CES Selector is used to quickly evaluate material options
- Understand the full range of materials data available with CES Selector.
Who should take part?
- Material specialists, product engineers, product designers, research and development, and innovation groups.