A unique data set, compiled by Granta materials experts. Complete, comparable data for all classes of engineering material. Consider all material options and quickly identify candidates.
Specialist data sets
A library of data from authoritative providers. 250,000+ datasheets on grades of metals, composites, plastics, and more. Links to MaterialUniverse create a ‘materials encyclopedia’. Key data collections include:
- Metals – an integrated Global Metals Specifications database including MI-21 metals and consumables, ASM Alloy Finder, StahlDat SX and SteelSpec steels. Plus Powder Metallurgy data, Sheet Steels, and ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel materials.
- Polymers – M-Base Plastics, UL Prospector Plastics, and ChemRes chemical resistance data.
- Composites – CMH-17 and Firehole composites.
- Aero – MMPDS aero alloys and Coatings data.
- Medical – medical property data in MaterialUniverse is linked to the online ASM Medical Materials Database.