Download our white papers to read more about topics including:
- The business case for materials information technology
How and why engineering enterprises are applying a strategic approach to their materials information.
- Material intelligence for enterprise CAD and PLM
Why support for materials is emerging as a key trend in engineering IT, and what organizations are doing about it.
Download PDF copies brochures and datasheets covering the following topics:
In this webinar, you’ll see how using the Senvol Database™ (the first and most comprehensive database on additive machines and materials) and the visualization and comparison tools in CES Selector 2019, helps you quickly identify which grades and machines are appropriate, and whether AM technology is a viable option for your component.
In this webinar, we’ll explore the diverse sources of data provided by Granta Design – a ‘one stop shop’ for your materials data needs, covering metals, plastics, composites, and more. We’ll see how to access this data, and review the latest additions – including a new data source providing input data for simulation.
Training, support, and documentation
GRANTA MI users will find comprehensive training and support resources, including:
- Access to the regular on-line GRANTA MI training sessions
- Recordings of past online training
- The complete GRANTA MI documentation set, by logging into their ‘My Granta’ account
- Download the latest software