Download our white papers to read more about topics including:
- The business case for materials information technology
How and why engineering enterprises are applying a strategic approach to their materials information.
- Material intelligence for enterprise CAD and PLM
Why support for materials is emerging as a key trend in engineering IT, and what organizations are doing about it.
Download PDF copies brochures and datasheets covering the following topics:
This session will review how the Part Cost Estimator model, available with the Synthesizer Tool, enables quick comparison of the price for different material and process chains. For example, how do you compare the cost of an aluminium casting against a plastic injection molding.
In this webinar, we’ll explore how you can use CES Selector to quickly compare the technical, economic, and environmental performance of different material options. Consider the variation in design associated with the use of different materials and estimate the cost of the material and process chain, in the early stages of development.
Training, support, and documentation
GRANTA MI users will find comprehensive training and support resources, including:
- Access to the regular on-line GRANTA MI training sessions
- Recordings of past online training
- The complete GRANTA MI documentation set, by logging into their ‘My Granta’ account
- Download the latest software