Download our white papers to read more about topics including:
- The business case for materials information technology
How and why engineering enterprises are applying a strategic approach to their materials information.
- Material intelligence for enterprise CAD and PLM
Why support for materials is emerging as a key trend in engineering IT, and what organizations are doing about it.
Download PDF copies brochures and datasheets covering the following topics:
In this webinar, discover how power generation leader, Ansaldo Energia, has implemented systematic materials data management — using ANSYS GRANTA MI — to increase efficiency and help ensure the error-free design of its gas turbine components.
GRANTA MI Pro provides a cost-effective route to build and maintain a team’s materials database, enabling engineers to quickly find and compare design and simulation data for engineering materials, and to apply this data within their preferred CAD and CAE tools.
Training, support, and documentation
GRANTA MI users will find comprehensive training and support resources, including:
- Access to the regular on-line GRANTA MI training sessions
- Recordings of past online training
- The complete GRANTA MI documentation set, by logging into their ‘My Granta’ account
- Download the latest software