Download our white papers to read more about topics including:
- The business case for materials information technology
How and why engineering enterprises are applying a strategic approach to their materials information.
- Material intelligence for enterprise CAD and PLM
Why support for materials is emerging as a key trend in engineering IT, and what organizations are doing about it.
Download PDF copies brochures and datasheets covering the following topics:
In this webinar, we’ll see what industry leaders are doing to remove risk from their materials and processes and to consider compliance during design, where change costs least for most impact.
To design and simulate your products with confidence, you need to have confidence in the materials information that you are using. You need to be able to trust its pedigree and to efficiently and accurately assign it, all-the-while knowing the impact that your choices are having on cost, performance and risk. In this webinar, we’ll show how to integrate robust, reliable materials information into your CAD, CAE and PLM workflows.
Training, support, and documentation
GRANTA MI users will find comprehensive training and support resources, including:
- Access to the regular on-line GRANTA MI training sessions
- Recordings of past online training
- The complete GRANTA MI documentation set, by logging into their ‘My Granta’ account
- Download the latest software