Our five-stage process helps to ensure a smooth transition from your existing materials set-up to GRANTA MI, including data migration and seamless integration with your platforms, workflows, and preferred engineering systems.
Using standard technologies and processes, our Services Team is ready to work with you to roll out a system in a matter of months.
We can apply expertise from working on hundreds of materials information management implementations to ensure a smooth GRANTA MI project. Granta Services team competencies include:
- Business case development – at project, department, or corporate level
- Materials information survey – analyze your environment; specify the right solution and implementation plan
- Project team support – identify and train relevant groups and stakeholders
- Project management – helping you to plan and coordinate all aspects of the implementation
- Installation support – getting you up-and-running, fast, and configuring to your requirements
- Delivery – implement quick wins to prove the system, help you to transfer data, prepare for roll-out
- Roll-out – advice, support, and end user training; monitor progress and adjust as appropriate
- Evolution – learn lessons and plan the next phase, transferring expertise so you can be self-sufficient.